Awards & Accreditations
Wedding master of ceremonies
Wedding planner and designer UK
I help couples have a wedding day that they want, need and can feel excited about.
My role is to get to know you and tie everything together so that your celebrations run smoothly, from coordinating with all your suppliers so your plan goes to time, to welcoming your guests and letting them know the next activity; leaving you to relax and enjoy the party.
My priorities include offering you choice, flexibility, so that you have the celebration to remember that's meaningful to you!
I listen carefully to you understanding the style of Event Host that you need. From traditional formal Toastmaster to the more relaxed style Master of Ceremonies, I'm trained by the BBC and public speaker for over 30 years, I adapt to suit you, and know how to engage with guests and audiences.
Whilst I'm not a stand up comedian, I do have a sense of humour bringing smiles and laughter to any occasion with a sense of presence, good voice projection whilst ensuring the attention is on you and your guests having a good time.
We spend time together so I get to know you and your wedding guests, and once we have decided on the style of host you require me to perform, I will do this with a sense of warmth, charm and passion for the occasion.
My wedding quiz during your wedding breakfast, or my working the room capturing your guests views on marriage, bring a sense of fun.
I'm the only Event Host (Toastmaster, or Master of Ceremonies) who is also an experienced Celebrant and separately an Independent Wedding Planner!
This means I bring you peace of mind, and allows you to separate the coordinating aspects on your actual day to a professional who can manage it for you. Could we be the perfect fit?
Our UK Event Host, Wedding Master or Toastmaster service offers a free no obligation 30 minute consultation.
master of ceremonies services
our wedding day
Event Host, Toastmaster or Master Of Ceremonies
Duties and responsibilities can include:
- After the initial consultation, your date is held for 7 days so you can request my booking form, contract and invoice of small fee to book. Once received back, your booking is then confirmed, and I commence to work for you – the fun journey begins!
- My unique get to know you and your plans questionnaires, and ideas booklet is sent
- Meeting to discuss your style and needs, putting together plan regarding timings
- Optional rehearsal to ease any nerves, and help with ‘stage management’
- Unlimited access to me by phone, email, zoom
- On the day, welcome your guests so they feel welcomed and comfortable, meeting and greeting family and friends, and looking after their needs
- Delivery of my duties during the event in the style and length as agreed, available for photos, and coordinating any entertainment
- Officiate duties at your event such as directing guests to take seats, organising the receiving line, announcements of arrivals, calling into dinner, saying grace, introducing the speakers, stage the cutting of the cake, throwing the bouquet, introducing DJ or Band, your first dance
- Making sure the event runs to time, liaising with your suppliers including caterers, venue, DJ, Band, photographer and videographer
What would you like to know?
Are you insured?
Yes I am a reputable business, fully insured with public liability insurance.
What is the difference between Celebrant, Wedding Planner and Master of Ceremonies?
As a Celebrant, I write and conduct any ceremony personalised to clients’ needs.
As a Wedding Planner I plan, design, obtain suppliers etc and co-ordinate your wedding day or event from when you wish me to start - that can be from the beginning, half way through your planning journey or booked for on the day only to coordinate everything.
As a Master of Ceremonies (or Toastmaster), I provide compere event host duties at a wedding, or reception, or other event ensuring everything goes to plan and timing, whilst ensuring everyone has a good time, knows what coming up, making announcements, so there is a smooth flow.
Clients are free to book 1 of my services or more.
What areas do you cover?
I live on Somerset near Devon and work across the UK
What is the difference between Master of Ceremonies and a Toastmaster?
As a Master of Ceremonies our style is more “friendly charm” than the formal stance of a Toastmaster, however as a Master of Ceremonies you still have the degree of formality, but it is delivered in a more relaxed way in line with clients’ wishes as well as suitable attire.
What is your style as a compere?
As a professional, I will adapt my style to your event wishes. Clients have described me as warm, friendly with charm and enjoys laughter! I get booked as an Event Host for weddings, wedding receptions, or corporate events.
Always by your side
How my clients feel about me
wedding advice and tips
Harry Potter Fan Couldnt Resist Broom During Wedding Celebrant CeremonyHow to get Harry Potter theme into your wedding with a Celebrant ceremony that are truly magical
Real Outdoor Wedding Ceremony with Baby Gender Reveal in Lake Windermere Hotel for Mollie and MattReal wedding story of unique Lakeside Wedding full of fun, sequins, tweed and a baby gender reveal for Somerset wedding suppliers couple
Cotswold Celebrant Elegant Wedding in Stunning Formal Gardens with Natural DecorFliss and Steve's real wedding along with their dog joined their guests at Pauntley Court, Gloucestershire enjoyed countryside views as they said I do
get in touch with me
Book a Zoom Call
Please use the form above to contact me or alternatively click on the link below to book a free 30 minute Zoom chat about how I can help you enjoy every moment of your special event or party