Code of Ethics Policy | Amanda-Louise Knight Weddings Proposals & Events | Somerset & UK
Amanda-Louise Knight Business (Amanda-Louise, and everyone who works within her team) works within the boundaries of positive values and behaviours as a set of standards.
Our commitments are: -
- To promote dignity and respect as outlined in the Equality Act 2010
- Not to tolerate any form of bullying, intimidation, or harassment.
- To challenge and confront any such behaviour should it arise.
- To continue personal and business development, and to keep abreast of latest legislation and new developments within the industry of weddings and funerals.
- To promote equality in our workplace
- Aim to respond to enquiries within 48 hours.
- Respect client confidentiality
- Disclose any suppliers we have vested interest in
- Ensure our policies and insurance are up to date
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Work within the remits of Data Protection and not disclose any client’s information to suppliers who are not involved in their ceremony/event.
- To use lay terms in all legally binding documentation
- To represent clients in a professional manner, and to treat each other within our own business with the same respect